Browse from here!!!

Monday, November 22, 2010

Why should we hire u?

  • Because once you hired me your managers will congratulate you for the right selection and possibly reward you.
  • Hire me because i am a person who could not succeed many times in his life but he always had determination to fight the difficulties. I am person who does not know the way which I should follow but i always keep moving to search the way. I am a person who may be late to get the success, but it’s a perfect success.
  • You hire me because i am the only one who can satisfy your ego! nobody can else do this job, this is my extraordinary capability other than which i have & others also have
  • You should hire me because time is money so let's not waste time and I will show you how to extract maximum from time.

No comments:

Post a Comment